Monday, July 30, 2007

Blog me... my thoughts on sleep... ah... bliss

Well, I've been writing about crap for a long time. So, I've decided to go ahead and write about crap on a blog. And, wah la... here I am.

Today was pretty much a bust. I think I slept through most of it. And when I was awake I was thinking about sleeping. So, since sleep was on my mind for about the last 23 hours, I decided to name my blog "sleepy deva". Actually sleep is always on my mind... so who am I kidding. I'd rather sleep than eat, watch t.v., go out, work (duh), play with friends, shop, do the dirty...umm... hey wait... let's not get crazy. But, you see my point.

I also gave into three of my vices today. One being coffee... two cups. Two being chick-fila... chicken sandwich with fries. Three being chocolate... in the form of a smoothie. That being said I'd consider myself a weakling when it comes to any of the items mentioned above... especially the coffee. I have no control when it comes to coffee and I tend to write about it incessantly. I am a self-proclaimed coffeeaholic. And, I take it a day at a time.

I'd say that's enough from me for my first "official" blog. I'll try and keep it up... it's cheap therapy and Lord knows how much I need that.

No comments: